Working in partnership with The Parks Trust in Milton Keynes, we are pleased to confirm that Milton Keynes Pride Festival will take place on 12th September 2020 in Campbell Park. The event will be family friendly and wheelchair accessible with BSL interpreters on site. There will be food, live music, entertainment and a stall area where local LGBTQ+ supportive businesses and service providers can connect with the community and sell / raise awareness of their products and services.
Corporate sponsorship will enable us to provide
- A central location with easy transport links
- Free entry to the public, no socio-economic barriers to entry
- Security on the day – a safe space
- Health & Safety / Fire Risk Assessment support
- Wheelchair accessible toilet facilities
- Staging/power/amplification for live music acts, as well as Food & drink areas
- Stalls area for local businesses and artists to showcase their offerings and support to the community
- Space for the service providers and communities to meet and build relationships
We recognise that many local businesses may wish to donate a different amount, or perhaps would like to donate a service or product that would be invaluable to the team in organising this event. Examples such as accessible toilets, free printing of event booklets, printed high visibility vests for volunteers, event banners, marketing services, litter picking etc. All donations and support are gratefully accepted, get in contact and we can discuss!