Trading at Milton Keynes Pride Festival.
Your organization or business must be fully inclusive of everyone, In the LGBTQ+ community
We are looking for quality, well sourced, drink & food vendors.
We look for creative and aesthetically pleasing food traders that provide quality food products at a good price for the public.
- Pitches are not allocated on a first come first serve basis, We ask for as much information as possible within the application.
- To ensure we can offer a variety of cuisines we will consider all applications.
- There will be a maximum number of trading pitches available.
- Please Note Applications with no photos will not go through the selection process.
- Independent street food traders can apply with the following.
- Urban food trucks & vehicles and pop up commercial gazebo tentss.
- Traders must have public liability covering no less than 5 million.
- All catering must meet the relevant health and safety standards.
- All health and safety policies. Risk assessments, method statements, And insurance polices.
- Trading hours 12pm to 10:30pm.
- Each food trader pitch is priced individually, therefore it is difficult to provide a reliable estimation without submitting an application.
- Prices will be based on a number of factors, including the location, trading space, prices and types of products for sale.
- Alcohol can only be sold from the bars and will not be considered for a drink or food pitch application.
- Our event is licensed for 10,000
- Please consider your stock levels for an event of this size before applying.
- Electrical hookup will be provided on site in 16amp supplies.
- This is to maximize our event space.
- This is an additional cost of £50 pounds including vat per food /drink vendor.
- Due to the magnitude of the event, setup can be arranged one day prior.
- Near by allocated parking is limited to one car or van.
- There will be no traffic movement during opening hours, until the event site has been cleared and marked safe.
- You will be asked to specify the amount of staff pass quantities within this application.
- All rubbish must be removed from site before, during, and after the event in the provided skips. You are responsible for you own waste.
- No sub letting or sub contracting sharing stalls
- We expect the trader applying to be the trader on site.
- In your application you will be required to list everything you wish to sell on site.
- We are very careful to minimize product clashes across site during the event. Successful traders can only sell approved products by the food and drink village team.
- We do not allow duplications on traders.